Any sports fan knows the importance of having quick, easy, & above all else, DELICIOUS Game Day food options! Well MGO has you covered! This mouth-watering Herb & Parmesan Olive Oil Dip only takes 5 minutes to throw together and requires no skill at all! Most of the ingredients are pantry staples, making this quick recipe even more convenient (if that's even possible)! Slice up your favorite "crust-a-licous" bread...the crustier, the better....and Viola! You're Game Day ready!!!
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1-2 pinches of red pepper flakes
- a pinch of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup My Greek Orchard Olive Oil, divided
- 1 - 2 loaves of your favorite freshly baked crusty bread
- Pour parmesan cheese, minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, capers, red pepper flakes, salt, & pepper into a mortar and pestle or mini food processor
- Use pestle to grind all ingredients together until completely mixed, but still has some visible texture (*if using food processor be careful not to over processor! pulse 2-3 times only)
- Spoon into a small serving dish and top with MGO Extra Virgin Olive Oil right before serving
- Serve with sliced crusty bread & enjoy!